Re: A problem with intermediate files

From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 22:12:05 CST

Anyhow, if you do not want to "read" your output files, you can still use
them to restart a calculation, just include in your configuration file the
command

binaryrestart yes
(that is actually the default so it should work fine even if you do not
include this command)

See the last NAMD manual, pg 21.

Ioana