Re: output warning in using namd2 "Warning: Not all atoms have unique coordinates."

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 21:19:03 CDT

This error happens on every test simulation, and they used to work? Hmmm.
Your compiler and processor are both newer that what I've gotten to test
at NCSA, and the "unique coordinates" warning really means that extra
exclusions were calculated, which is very unusual. You might want to back
off on the optimization of ComputeNonbonded..., maybe start by commenting
out CXXNOALIASOPTS from arch/Linux-ia64-ecc.arch. If that eliminates the
warning then we're at least on the right track (but Itanium is pretty
pointless without those optimization flags).

-Jim