Re: segmentation fault

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 15:27:10 CDT

Cheri,

I see this error message in your log file:

  Warning: Not all atoms have unique coordinates.

What this really means is that two atoms were unphysically close together
and were treated as being excluded. The likely interpretation is that the
atoms have the same coordinates, probably because they are actually
uninitialized and were set to the default value (0,0,0) by psfgen.

Of course, a segmentation fault shouldn't happen under any circumstance.
Please see if the problem also happens with the just-released 2.5b2.

-Jim