Re: SOC: How is a competition judged??

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 11:09:56 CST

>To those that wonder how one is judged
>on the dance floor, I recommend you visit this site to find out.
>
>http://www.ballroomusa.com/radham/howjudged.htm

Sriram,

Thanks for sending this. It was enlightening to me, and I think it's very
well written.

I wonder, however about one thing he said:

"Foot and Leg Action - the stroking of the feet across the floor in foxtrot
to achieve smoothness and softness; ... the use of inside and outside edges
of feet to create style and line -- all fall under this most important of
categories."

Does he really mean that Foot and Leg Action is the most important of
categories, or just that it is "very important"?

Joe