REGENT SALSA! This Friday (3/3); EQUINOXIAL salsa night (3/25)

From: Dario Farias (farias@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 10:21:58 CST

Hello Salsa lovers:

We are going to keep up with the great success of the Salsa Nights at
the Regent. Don't forget we will have our scheduled dance this next
Friday March 3. What a better opportunity to have a little break from
studies and have a little "preview" of the spring break?

Join us again for an after spring break EQUINOXIAL dance. This one will
be on Saturday March 25 and is not on the flyers or the schedule cards.
So please mark yours. We will be starting at 10:30
so there will be one extra hour of great music, yet the cover will be
the usual one!.

So lets get ready for fun next Friday and invite your friends and join
us for a night of great fun (don't forget to remind them of the dress
code below).
If you have suggestions or ideas to improve the SALSA night, don't
hesitate
to write us to salsa@uiuc.edu.

The Regent has a non-smoking environment and
DRESS CODE: No jeans, no hats, no tennis shoes.

 Schedule: 8 p.m.- 11 p.m. Ballroom dancing
                11 p.m.- 11:30 p.m. Tango
                11:30 p.m - 1:30 p.m. SALSA!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cover: $3.50

Address and directions:
Regent Ballroom
1406 Regency Drive
Savoy

>From Champaign, you should follow Neil Street south past Windsor Road to
Burwash Avenue. Turn right on Burwash at the Twin City Honda dealership,
turn left on Regency Drive West. For those who are familiar with the
Savoy Theatre, the Regent Ballroom is just two blocks west.

Mark your Calendars and get ready for it!!!

Dario

p.d. if you need more information send an e-mail to salsa@uiuc.edu or
regent@net66.com. The regent number is 359-5333