Re: Tango this weekend

From: Robert Urbon (bob@CHICAGODANCE.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:25:46 CST

Hi Mark,

There is also a Milonga this Sunday evening (Dec. 5) at Chicago Dance
from 7:00 - 10:00 pm.

This event is held on the first Sunday of each month in cooperation with
the Chicago Tango Club. There is a lesson taught by Fred Romero, Videos
of various Tango Shows & Events (provided by Charlotte Vikstrom,
director of the Chicago Tango Club), Complimentary Refreshments, and a
great selection of authentic music.

Dance on a 3000 sq. ft. maple dance floor in a comfortable environment
for all levels of dancers.
Meet many of the Chicago area's dedicated Tango Dancers.
Cost for the evening is $6.00 per person, and is all inclusive.

A fun and inexpensive evening at:
Chicago Dance
3660 W. Irving Park
Chicago, Il 60618