Tango this weekend

From: MARK JOHNSON (opaque@ADVANCENET.NET)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 02:08:10 CST

  It's time to burn off some of those holiday calories.

Friday November 26, from 8:00 - 10:00 the Guerrilla Parlor Ensemble will
be playing at Pages for All Ages bookstore. This show is not to be
missed. It will be our first, and possibly our last gig at Pages if we
do not have people there to support us. Alberto and Valorie came all
the way from Winnipeg to see this show. Don't miss out.

Following are a few headlines about The Guerrilla Parlor Ensemble......

"Oh......My......Gosh......Amazing!!!!!!!!! " Good Morning America

"who would have thought" The man with no brain

"Their use of instruments was so eye catching" Martha Stuart

What more can I say.

Also This Saturday Evening Alberto, Valorie, Joe, Carlotta, Ece and I
are planning a trip to Tango Nada Mas. For those of you who have never
been, Tango Nada Mas is a dance studio devoted entirely to Argentine
Tango. Each Saturday evening they host a Milonga (social dance) which
is fantastic. Low lighting, candles, and bottles of your favorite
beverage sitting on your table create a very comfortable and enriching
tango experience. Please come and celebrate Alberto and Valories visit
with us.

A few things you should know.

1. Dress to Impress

2. Tango Nada Mas's Milongas are composed of every level of dancer. If
you know how to walk you will have a great time.

3. For directions and other information regarding Tango Nada Mas visit
their web site at http://tangonadamas.com

4. If you need a ride please call me at home 239-4328 and I'll try to
arrange some thing for you. If you're going up and have room in your
car please notify me, or post a message to the list so people are aware
of it.

See you this weekend,

Mark