[Fwd: Dance on December 4th]

From: Speef (speef@SPRINGNET1.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 15:51:08 CST

attached mail follows:

Hello!

I'm writing to inform you that Valparaiso University's
Strictly Ballroom is hosting a dance on December 4th.
The dance is from 8-midnight. There will be lessons
starting at 8:00. It is $2 for students to get in and
$5 for everyone else. I am asking that you inform the
members of your club about our event. If there's any
interest, they can contact me for further information.
For those of you who would be traveling a great distance
to get here, housing is available for the night upon
request.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful time dancing!

Christina Gnadt
ps- please inform us of your club's events! We'd love
to make an appearance and support the ballroom dancing
scene.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved
through a suitable application of high explosives.