SALSA on Friday @ Regent

From: Javier Varela (jvarela@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 23:05:46 CST

Hello Salseros!

  Ready to hit the floor for the last time this semester at the Regent?
Well, join us this Friday, November 19th for a great salsa dancing night!
It's time to celebrate the end of our last session of salsa classes (yes,
we still have one last class on Thursday).

  Remember:

  Friday November 19th Regent Ballroom, Savoy 11:30pm-1:30am

  Also, there is a dress code: No jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sport shoes,
or hats. The Regent is no smoking as well and there will be argentine
tango at 11pm.

  Directions to the Regent Ballroom are located below.

  Cheers,

  Carlos & Adri & Javier

  Directions to the Regent follow:

The Regent Ballroom is located at 1406 Regency Drive West in Savoy. From
Champaign, take Neil Street, which becomes US 45, south to Burwash
Avenue. (The northwest corner of US 45 and Burwash has a car dealership,
Twin City Honda; the southwest corner has a gas station.) Turn right
(west) onto Burwash, go several blocks, turn left (south) onto Regency
Drive West. The Regent is less than a block south, on the east side of
Regency Drive West. Free parking. For more info, call the Regent at
359-5333, or email at: regent@net66.com.