Tango workshops with Alberto and Valorie

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 21:38:38 CST

Howdy (that's Argentine for "let's tango"),

I want to encourage people to register in advance if you are interested in
any of these workshops. You get a significant discount. And we have to
limit enrollment to no more than 30 per class. Also, available slots for
private lessons are going fast. I have a few left.

General info: http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/alberto.workshop.html
Detailed descriptions:
http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/alberto-details.html
Pre-registration form:
http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/alberto-regform.html

******************************
Argentine Tango Workshops
With Master Instructors
Alberto Paz and Valorie Hart

At White Street Arts Center
November 12-14, 1999

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

W1. DANCE TANGO TONITE

Friday Nov. 12, 7:30-9:00 PM
Designed for those wishing to dance Argentine Tango for the first time.

W2. ALL LEVELS TANGO CLUB STYLE

Saturday Nov. 13, 1:00-2:30 PM
Focuses on the rhythm of Tango and the ability to improvise on a crowded
dance floor.

W3. ALL LEVELS TANGO FLOORCRAFT

Saturday Nov. 13, 3:00-4:30 PM
Building on the concepts of mark and response and the structure of the turns,
men and women will understand the building blocks for Tango improvisation.

W4. CLUB STYLE VALS CRUZADO

Sunday Nov. 14, 5:00-7:00 PM
The rhythm of the vals is used to develop figures and patterns for dancing
in a crowded floor.

TUITION: Each class is $25/person.
Pay in advance for discounts:
$20 for class, $50 for three classes, $60 for all four.

Private lessons with $60 for one or two people.