help

From: susan roberta heatter (heatter@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 23:43:45 CST

Hi, my name is Susan Heatter and I'm looking for a partner to compete with
me on Saturday. I am most interested in competing in the beginner category
because I have had less than a year of ballroom dance experience. In the
beginner category, I can do waltz, cha cha, and jive/swing. I also know
some tango in the open category. I know a lot of Lindy. I follow leads
well and have 10 years of experience in ballet, which helps a lot,
especially in turns, posture, and musicality. If anyone is interested,
please email me soon. I also will most likely be going to the Regent
Friday night. Thank you!
-Susan
email: heatter@uiuc.edu