Expanded Purdue Ballroom Classic Competition Oct. 30

From: Jim Phillips (jim@ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 09:17:02 CDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 02:14:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Kimberly Smith <kjsmith@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
Subject: Expanded Purdue Ballroom Classic Competition Oct. 30

The Purdue Ballroom Classic Competition being held October 29-31, 1999 has
been expanded to include novice, pre-champ, and championship events. We
are still offering newcomer, bronze, silver, and gold levels as well.
Both American and International events will be offered.

The highlight of our event will be a pro show by Dan Rutherford and Nicole
Carroll the evening of Oct. 30th. Spectator tickets are being sold.
Competitors can attend the show for free.

We welcome competitors of all ages, including non-students. This is a
great chance to put your Ohio Star dances on the floor. Our welcoming
dance is Friday night, Oct. 29th, which includes a Lindy lesson. We will
have private lesson and group
lesson opportunities with Kathryn Schaffer, Dan Rutherford, and Nicole
Carroll on Sunday, Oct. 31.

  For more information visit our web page at
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~ballroom/
Or email Kim Smith at kjsmith@purdue.edu

We are now accepting entries, the entry form is on our web page. Student
housing will be provided first come, first served.

Hope to see you soon and Happy Dancing, Kim

Kimberly Jo Smith
Purdue University, Chemistry Dept.
Ballroom Club President and Competition Coordinator

Dance like nobody's watching.