Ladies, Join us for Tuesday Beginner Class

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 10:50:26 CDT

Hello All,

      Any beginner ladies who would like to take the Tuesday night (7:15 to
8|:45) 2-step, waltz, and swing class please come, you can still sign up.

     Additionally, intermediate ladies, we need you to come out and help
with beginner class on Tuesdays 7:15 to 8:45. We have a lot of cool new
gentlemen who want to learn to dance, but not enough ladies to go around.
Any intermediate lady who can show up would be a big help---and of course
you can come for free. Please e-mail me if you can make it. (If you can
only come for 2 or 3 of the classes that would help too.) Thanks,

Tanja, your friendly neighborhood teaching chair