Sheila&Dima's coords

From: Dmitry Lebedenko (dimych@CISCO.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 12:21:10 CDT

We have a new address in the Bay Area:

Sheila and Dima Lebedenko
160 W. Hamilton Ave., Apt #15
Campbell, CA 95008
(10 minutes from downtown San Jose)

408-370-6514

Please feel free to call us when visiting CA and traveling
to San Jose or San Francisco. We will be glad to accommodate
you for a few nights and show you the local area and the dance
places. We have lots of floor space to practice in our living room
as there is little furniture in our apartment. That means you'd probably
have to sleep on a thermo pad.

Could the WebMaster update our information on the DI web page and
add dimych@cisco.com to the DI mailing list.

Thank you,

Dima Lebedenko

Cisco Internet Services Management Group
10 W. Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
Phone: (408) 526-6123
Fax: (408) 526-6123 (ignore voice prompt)
Home: (408) 370-6514
E-mail: dimych@cisco.com
Web: http://www.physics.uiuc.edu/~dimych