Tueday Night Dance at the Regent

From: Carlos Gonzalez (cgonzal@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:27:39 CDT

Dear Dancers,

Since the DI will not have any more Wednesday night practices I would like
to inform you of the Tuesday night practice at the Regent. The Tuesday dance
is a casual event for dancers to practice their steps and have a good
time. The practice is from 8:15 PM to 10:00 PM and costs 3 dollars.

Hope to see you there,

Carlos