fall competition

From: Nettie Riley (nettieriley@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 06:29:30 CDT

Are you planning a competition in November? i saw it
mentioned in the Heartland USABDA newsletter some time
ago. I'm the editor of the Chicago USABDA newsletter
and would like to include your competition dates and
info in our events calendar if you're planning one.
Our deadline is Friday -- we go to the printer on
Monday. Also, for future reference, is this e-mail
address the correct one for me to obtain information
about your organization in our publication? Would your
prez want us to mail her/him copies of our
newsletter...just to keep abreast of what's going on
in Chicagoland? Thanks -- looking forward to hearing
from you.
Nettie Riley