July Tango wrap up

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 00:52:06 CDT

Dear Tango dancers,

Here's the schedule for this last week of July.

This coming Thursday 29 July we will have a TANGO DANCE at the Bread
Company on Goodwin.
Dancing is from 8:30-10:30 pm.

Regrettably, I must correct the notice in this week's Octopus. The
Guerrilla Parlour Ensemble will _not_ be playing for this dance.

==

TANGO PRACTICA continues on Sundays at 7-9pm, White Street Arts Center (304
1/2 E. White St., Champaign).

There has been a surplus of men at Practica for the last month or so! In a
way this is great, because we need more male tango dancers in town. But the
ladies are missing some good chances to practice tango. Ironically, I hear
that Mark and Ece's class has extra women.

If it's not too scary, think about inviting someone of the opposite sex to
Practica. That will give more time for practice to everyone!

BTW -- you don't need to know a lot to come to Practica. We have people at
all levels, and the experienced ones are happy to dance with beginners.

Joe