party

From: David S. Eldridge, Jr. (eldridge@DILBERT.ME.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 17:05:54 CDT

Hi everyone, I want to have kind of a going away party, but not really, it
is a just come over and have fun party. The party will be after the
ballroom dancing at the regent, so about 11:15 pm. Some ideas I had were
#1 I have a foosball table, cards, manhattans, and if there is interest -
and please let me know ahead of time - I can clean out my garage and we can
dance out there. Movie, games, whatever is cool. I don't have a CD player
to put in the garage either, someone would need to bring one.

The catch is that I live off campus quite a ways. Directions are easy:
Get on Florida and go east. Last house on the left. I will try to have a
small selection of beverages, so anyone who is going to seriously drink
please bring something. Feel free to bring chips or soda or adult beverages.

Please don't park more than two cars wide at the end of the street, the
neighbors get grumpy when their driveway is blocked.

Party Friday at 11+ pm
Dave's house - 2006 E. Florida
RSVP if you plan on dancing
Please Bring: munchies, beverages, or games

344-8960, but I don't have an answering machine. I'll call you back if the
CallerID picks up your phone number.

I can try to coordinate rides, let me know if you need one or want to give one.

And let me know if anyone else has cool ideas!

ttfn
Dave