Re: [cu-swing] Sounds of Summer Swing Contest

From: Bruce Leasure (bruce@KAI.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 15:43:14 CDT

There are all kinds of dance contests.

Some have things very well spelled out.
Others just happen, and the judges decide what they will.

Since the notice for this contest contained almost no definitions
(other than swing, and an inferred "fast music" from the description
of the band), it seems that this contest is a relaxed, come have
fun and do it, but don't worry too much about the results kind
of contest.

--- bruce leasure