swing contest judges

From: Valentin Prisecaru (prisecar@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 17:03:54 CDT

People interested in judging,

    Please e-mail me if you're interested in judging, so we can know from
whom to choose. This contest is a casual affair, and should take no
longer than 15 minutes, with only 2 categories: Amateur Swing and Open
Swing. We'll choose about half the judges from the Swing Society crowd,
and the other half from the DI crowd.

Val