canoe trip tomorrow

From: sheila anne lebedenko (skurausk@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 14:23:01 CDT

The canoe trip to laFayette , In is on. weather should be good.
See you at 8am in the parking lot between bevier hall and morrow's
plot (off goodwin) We'll bring coals and skewers for a barbqe and some
meat. Feel free to bring your own meat/lunch

Also bring, hat, sunglasses, lotion,
spare clothes? swim suit? water proof baG/box (otherwise soggy sandwiches)
$25 per canoe (cash required). If we have an odd number and if you don't
have a partner, you might get a canoe to your self. otherwise you split
the cost with someone.

Ciau!