Argentine Tango this week

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 17:11:55 CDT

Hi everybody!

There will be a TANGO DANCE this Wednesday at the Bread Co., and PRACTICA
this coming Sunday.

I know that Wednesday evening is Dancing Illini practice night, but at the
moment this is the best night for those of us organizing it. We're starting
early in the hopes that some of you can still get in some Tango beforehand.

Also, the Octopus incorrectly advertised that the Tango Night at the Bread
Company would be Thursday. I'm planning to be there with Tango music on
Thursday in case people show up who don't get this message. But try to
spread the word that the official night is this WEDNESDAY. :-)

Also, Tango at Cinzanoz is no more. Cinzanoz is closed permanently, and the
place is for rent, in case anybody wants to start a tango club there....

Argentine Tango Dance
Wednesday 26 May
8-10:30pm
at The Bread Company
706 S Goodwin
Urbana

--

Argentine Tango Practica Sunday 30 May 7-9 pm White Street Arts Center 304 1/2 East White St. Champaign