Re: SOC: If you like Pina Coladas....

Cory Tsang (cory@CS.UIUC.EDU)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:44:55 -0500

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Henry Neeman wrote:

> The UIUC Ballroom Dance Club is the umbrella organization for Miss V's
> dances and practices. As far as I know, those are the only activities
> they run. I believe the D.I. was resurrected seven years ago at least
> partly to provide an alternative to Miss V's activities.

The UIUC Ballroom Dance Club was at the Indiana Roof Ballroom last night.
Her students were quite friendly and I spoke with a few of them. Miss V,
though, didn't say a word or even look at us (that I saw). One of her
students pointed her out to me, but no introductions happened. They
seemed to have a good time but they left an hour or two early.

I know that a couple of her students will be checking out the DI soon ;)