Mon Oct 15 - Tango Fundamentals Express course begins at Phillips Center

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 23:21:44 CDT

    Tango Fundamentals Express
    Mondays 8:15 - 10:15 PM
    (includes 10 min break)
    Oct 15 - Nov 12 (5 wks)
    $40

    @ Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana

    This popular course is designed to prepare you for tango social dancing in 5
    weeks. It is designed for dancers, who already understand lead and follow
    and musicality. What we do is transform you into tango dancers.

    If you haven't tried tango, expand your horizons to include this unique
    dance. Tango is addictive, and we have an outlet for your habit. The Tango
    Society of Central Illinois provides lessons, courses, specialty workshops,
    monthly dances, 2 annual festivals with visiting instructors (one coming Nov
    8-11, 2007), and more. We have a friendly group of dancers ranging in age
    from 18 to 80, and from Illinois, all over the US, and many parts of the
    world.

    Join us and become part of the tango community of fun.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors
    Tango Society of Central Illinois

    Check us out at: