Great Fun/Live Music - Sunday, Aug. 20 at Iron Post

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 15:34:50 CDT

    Hey Dancers,

    This just in from friend/musician/dancer Rob Krumm. What a great way to end your weekend/start your week!

    Jenifer
       Hello music lovers,

    Let's wrap up the weekend with a gathering of friends, a bit of live music (outdoors), and a cold drink or two.

    If this sounds good to you, then join me at the Iron Post in downtown Urbana this Sunday, Aug. 20 (7 to 10pm) for the Urbana Backyard BBQ Band, an group that features Doug Schroer on harmonica, Steve Long on upright bass, the ever-amazing Randy Cordle lap steel, and yours truly on guitar. We'll be playing some blues, honky-tonk, western swing & more.

    This is part of "Steak-Out Sunday" at the Iron Post, and Paul will be grilling steaks and serving up some other good food. We'll be playing music outdoors, on the patio at the Iron Post. In the true spirit of a backyard BBQ, any musician that shows up can sit in for a song or a few, so if you play and want to sit in, then please bring your instrument and join the fun. Also, singing along is encouraged.

    Here's to a great weekend everybody,

    Rob
    ***
    This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account. It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted. If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.