Sat Aug 19 - Milonga + Intro Tango Lesson at Phillips Center

From: Ron Weigel (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 23:13:21 CDT

    This Saturday August 19 we are hosting a milonga at the Phillips
    Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana.

    The schedule for the evening is:

    8 PM: Introductory to Tango in Close Embrace, with Ron & Susana.
    9:30 PM - 12:20 AM - Milonga
    Cost: $5, $7 with lesson.

    Also, starting Thursday August 31 [8:30-10 PM], we will teach a 'Tango
    Beginner Express' course that runs for 6 weeks (until October 5). This
    course is designed for people with prior couples dancing experience,
    who can learn tango at an acccelerated pace. This 6 week course (Tango
    12) will combine the material from Tango 1 & Tango 2, both 4 week
    courses. The cost of this course is $40.

    We look forward to seeing you on Saturday and beyond.

    Ron & Susana
    www.centraltango.com