Parkland College - American Rumba

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 11:57:47 CDT

    Hello dancers,

    Parkland College is offering American Rumba as a non-credit workshop
    this fall. American Rumba is rarely found as a class taught by itself.
     The Dancing Illini generally don't teach this, and I thought there
    might be an interest among the dancers in our community.

    Ron Carbonari and Janice Mouschovias are instructing the course. It
    meets on Thursdays, September 14 - October 19 from 9 - 9:55 PM in P105
    at Parkland College. The fee for the course is $46. The registration
    deadline is September 7. The course is WCE 818-094.

    If you are currently a student at Parkland, you can register online at
    the Parkland Connection:
    https://pcweb.parkland.edu/parklandconnection/default.aspx

    If you are not a current student at Parkland, you will need to apply
    for admission first. I believe this is a very quick process,
    especially if all you are taking is a non-credit workshop. This is the
    link to the application:
    https://pcweb.parkland.edu/admissions/

    There is still plenty of room, so register today.

    Ron and Janice are teaching some other courses. Please see the
    Parkland Live and Learn catalog or visit http://www.parkland.edu for
    more information.

    Thank you!

    Lisa Hoppe