Fwd:Dance THIS Saturday & 2 dates/March at Cowboy Monkey

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 09:33:45 CST

    from Linda Oldham -- FREE -- Social Dancing @ Cowboy Monkey

    >Please tell your friends about this dance!!!!
    >Night Club Dance at Cowboy Monkey on Saturday, February 26, 6:00 - 9:30
    >pm. 3 hours of dancing!!! and Paul Jones (aka Hustle Guy) has agreed to
    >teach beginner & intermediate mini classes 6:00 - 6:40.
    >Don't leave Cowboy Monkey at 9:30!! The Candy Foster band will be on stage
    >at 9:30 with lots of live dance music that is incredibly danceable for
    >West Coast & East Coast Swing. No cover, so please consider going early
    >to enjoy their yummy food.
    >Join me and other dancers for dinner at 5:15 to enjoy their great salads &
    >sandwiches
    >Dances: West Coast Swing, Hustle, Salsa, Swing, Night Club 2-Step,
    >Cha-Cha, and Merengue.
    >Location: 6 Taylor Street, downtown Champaign
    >DJ: LinO ( Linda Oldham), Questions: 352-0302
    >P.S. Mark your calendars for two (YES 2!!!) Night Club dances at Cowboy
    >Monkey in March: 3/12 & 3/26

    ***
    This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account. It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted. If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.