Refreshments for Cajun-Gypsy-Swing Dance Thurs 3/3

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 14:58:19 CST

    Hi Dancers,

    By now you all know about the awesome band -- The Red Stick Ramblers -- coming to CU on Thursday, March 3rd!! If not, you can check them out @ www.redstickramblers.com. Come dance to their "Authentic Cajun-Gypsy-Swing!"

    Workshop($5) @ 7-8 Dance ($10) @ 8-11 Held @ Channing Murray Foundation @ Mathews and Oregon, U.

    We'll have some soft drinks (NO alcohol permitted) and munchies, but we'll appreciate any and all contributions if you feel like bringing something for the snack table.

    So.....we have a great band and a great dance space, but what we REALLY need in order to make a great dance is great dancers!!!

    Hope to see you all this coming Thursday!

    Jenifer C.