Night Club Dance & Lesson at Cowboy Monkey THIS SATURDAY

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 11:28:41 CST

    Let's Dance at Cowboy Monkey!!
    Night Club Dance at Cowboy Monkey on Saturday, January 8, 6:00 - 6:30 WSC
    Lesson & 6:30 - 9:30 pm Dancing.
    Don't leave Cowboy Monkey at 9:30!! Tons of Fun Band will be on stage at
    9:30 with lots of live dance music.
    The Tons of Fun Band plays: Classic Rhythm & Blues With A Lot 'O' Soul
    Bill Keeler will teach a beginner and intermediate West Coast Swing lesson
    between 6:00 - 6:30. Invite your friends!!!!
    No cover, so please consider going early to enjoy their yummy food.
    Join me and other dancers for dinner between 5:15 & 6:00 to enjoy their
    great salads & sandwiches (Salmon Salad was voted our favorite menu item.)