Benefactors wanted to subsidize students

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 13:36:56 CST

I have received some messages from students who would like to attend the
tango show at the Phillips Center on March 3rd, but have limited funds. I'm
looking for some benefactors who are willing to sponsor students at the cost
of $5 apiece, so that students can attend the show and dance for $10 instead
of $15. I pledge $50 towards this effort, which will support 10 students, so
students reading this message can 'apply' for this scholarship. The support
of benefactors is greatly appreciated.

Leonardo