Welcome to the S-A-L-S-A group

From: S-A-L-S-A Moderator (S-A-L-S-A-owner@yahoogroups.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 19:46:52 CST

Hello,

I've added you to my S-A-L-S-A group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
S-A-L-S-A@yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

WELCOME TO SALSA!!
This group is created to update you about the MOST important Salsa events in Champaign-Urbana and in Central Illinois.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
The Salsa list that gives information about Salsa Events at The Regent will be included in this group.

We hope seeing you at the dance floor dancing the best Salsa, and if you are not having fun, please let us know! We will take that business personally.

Salsa parties includes: Merengue and Bachata as well as other great latin rhythms.

Here's my introductory message for you:

PLEASE READ THIS!

Topic: SALSA LIST FOR THE REGENT!

Dear Salsa Friends:

You have been added to the electronic group: S-A-L-S-A@yahoogroups.com, because your E-MAIL was in the LIST
that were announcing the SALSA NIGHTS AT THE REGENT. The OLD LIST will NOT longer be used.

The S-A-L-S-A group was created to announce the SALSA NIGHTS AT THE REGENT, as well as the MOST important
Salsa Events in Champaign-Urbana and in Central Illinois.

This group will ONLY announce Salsa events (i.e. Salsa lessons or personal e-mails will be not posted for your
convenience).

But, if you want to receive ONLY messages about SALSA NIGHTS AT THE REGENT, please send an e-mail to:
The_Regent_Salsa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
You will be deleted from S-A-L-S-A group as soon as you are a member of The_Regent_Salsa group.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this change may cause.
Thank you very much for your attention, and I see you in the dance floor.
Victor & Dario

Regards,

Moderator, S-A-L-S-A

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at egroups-abuse@yahoo-inc.com

P.S. If you would like to learn more about the S-A-L-S-A group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-A-L-S-A