dance competition airs one week after DI competition

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 02:19:20 CDT

Remember the movie "Dance With Me?" Remember in one scene when the
dancesport competitors on the floor did the samba, cha-cha-cha, paso
doble, and rumba?

You probably want to see more of that International Latin dancing on
screen after you do some dancing in the DI Open Invitational on October
21. On October 28, you will get that chance, for
I found this out from reading the newsgroup dancevision.com:

The IDSF Dancesport Championships in International Style Latin will air
on October 28, 2000 (that's Saturday) on the A and E network, at 9pm.
It should be equally exciting as the "Championship Ballroom Dancing"
programs usually aired on PBS.

Charles Joseph Smith "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St. I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097 to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143 --Myself