SOC: Riki heads west

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 16:14:20 CDT

This is my last of the messages about the salsa dance Michele and I had
in Paris. We had a lot of fun that we promised to salsa dance again in
Chicago when she has the time, and I have the time. Sadly, she won't be my
partner for the 2000 Dancing Illini competition because she has to get
back to her work in France.

But I heard also from the grapevine that Riki is going to pack her bags
for California. I will really miss her. And all of the Dancing Illini
friends will miss her too.

The last dance with her was, as I remember, a mambo dance from the song
'Mambo no. 5' of Lou Bega at the Freer Gym, about a few months ago.

Effective until Aug. 21, my new number is (773)233-0356.

Charles Joseph Smith
cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu
(217)332-2425