MD simulation

From: Ruturaj warake (ruturajwarake47_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2021 - 02:12:11 CDT

Dear users,
I am running normal protein ligand docked complex simulation.
I have less computer configuration so I did 10 ns run first. Then I again
did 10 ns and so on till 30 ns by changing the inputname and outputname in
production.inp file.
But as I am seeing now, production.dcd file is being smaller in size (kB)
after every run.
So I am not sure whether it works or not. Whether I can achieve 30 ns or I
am repeating same 10 ns again and again ? Please guide me for the same.

Ruturaj Warake,
Niper, Hyderabad