Re: System with two membranes

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2021 - 10:03:41 CDT

Hi José, like Josh said, equilibrating with an anisotropic barostat is the
key (preferably constraining the ratio of the X-Y dimensions).
Additionally, although the two bilayers do have similar equilibration
times, their exact trajectories will be a bit different and the sporadic
mismatch that may occur undesirable.

If so, equilibrating each bilayer on its own and merging the two systems
*after* equilibration would be the way to go. The interface between the
two juxtaposed water layers will vanish very quickly.

Giacomo