Re: Problem with FEP simulations

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2021 - 18:43:57 CST

Dear Luba,

As you point out, this does indicate some kind of instability. It is possible that you introduced the problem with your FEP parameter settings.

It would help if you provide more details on how you are running NAMD and how the error manifests. Even better if you could provide the files that are producing this error.

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.