Re: Re: scripts to generate initial boxes of solvents

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2020 - 10:01:03 CDT

With methanol I got stuck at the solvate plugin and was unable to find a
solution here at gihub.

my settings:
Box Padding 3
Solvent Box PDB: meoh.pdb (the one you sent me)
Solvent Box PSF: meoh.psf (the one you sent me)
Solnet box topology: meoh.top (taken from CgenFF)
Solvent box side length: 81 (measured from your psf/pdb)
Solvent box key selection: MeOH

>From the below error log it is not clear to me what is wrong:
MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL ERROR! Use resetpsf to start over.
    while executing
"readpsf $solventpsf pdb $solventpdb"
    (procedure "solvate_core" line 224)
    invoked from within
"solvate_core
/home/francesco/work_raspaylines/meoenyne-O2_psfgen/meoenyne-O2.psf
/home/francesco/work_raspaylines/meoenyne-O2_psfgen/meoenyne-O2.pdb -..."
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval solvate_core $args "
    invoked from within
"if $errflag { error $errMsg $savedInfo $savedCode }"
    (procedure "solvate" line 8)
    invoked from within
"solvate
{/home/francesco/work_raspaylines/meoenyne-O2_psfgen/meoenyne-O2.psf}
{/home/francesco/work_raspaylines/meoenyne-O2_psfgen/meoenyne-O2.pdb} -o..."
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval solvate $command_line"
    (procedure "::Solvate::run_solvate" line 96)
    invoked from within
"::Solvate::run_solvate"
    invoked from within
".solvategui.solvate invoke"