Re: scripts to generate initial boxes of solvents

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 05 2020 - 14:51:48 CDT

Hi Jim,

If I do something, I do it for everyone, so I've now put the scripts on
github. https://github.com/jvermaas/solventboxgeneration This is what I
used for my own research to solvate lignin in all kinds of organic
solvents, so I do know that it works, but I haven't prettied up the scripts
very much to make the generally usable, so I welcome pull requests.

-Josh