Re: adding peptide constraint in NAMD configuration file

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2020 - 08:03:49 CST

Hello Soodabeh, if these are not meant to be covalently bound (are they??),
the best option to create a new "peptide bond" sounds like extraBonds:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/ug/node27.html#SECTION00086400000000000000

Other more flexible but also more complex options are Colvars or tclForces:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/ug/node51.html
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/ug/node48.html

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD