Re: C36 force field

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2018 - 10:55:00 CST

Dear Ashkan,

Please keep namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu in the CC list so we can keep track of the
discussion and others can benefit from it as well.

if the simulation works fine using a parameter file from a previous CHARMM
version is because you are probably mixing topologies from different CHARMM
versions in the structure preparation phase, *which you should not do*.
You should consistently use the same CHARMM ff version during preparation
and run phases. I would suggest CHARMM36.

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro