Re: Setting up QM/MM calculations with QwikMD without the GUI

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2018 - 13:44:31 CDT

Dear Agisilaos,

QwikMD was not designed to be used in the command line, so there is not
a proper implementation of the features in text mode. In the QM/MM webpage (
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/qmmm/) you can find some scripts on both
tutorials that can help you automate the preparation of your simulations.

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro