Re: Re: Error NPT simulation - Need Urgent Help - Reg

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2018 - 09:22:48 CDT

A higher margin seems to have helped your issue some, since the number of
exclusions is much closer to the expected number. Did the simulation also
take longer to return the error?

I generally have good luck with a margin value close to 5.0, but that's
just a random guess. The error message also gives a very nice statement
regarding your chosen values for cutoff and pairlistdist - have you tried
adjust those?

Without knowing anything else about your system, there is very little
further advice that anyone here can give you.

BKR