Re: Error NPT simulation - Need Urgent Help - Reg

From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2018 - 08:38:44 CDT

Dear all,

                 After increasing margin also I am getting the same error.
Is there any way to resolve these issue.

OPENING EXTENDED SYSTEM TRAJECTORY FILE
FATAL ERROR: Low global exclusion count! (2337723 vs 2337729) System
unstable or pairlistdist or cutoff too small.

FATAL ERROR: See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html

Regards,

MANIKANDAN D