Re: Strange Bond Behavior Question

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2018 - 16:12:30 CDT

CHARMM and NAMD do indeed have very different PBC conventions (actually
AMBER too, probably GROMACS?).

The only procedure from CHARMM-GUI that I know works with NAMD is to use
the MD input generator and specifically request NAMD inputs. You then need
not only the XPLOR format PSF (CHARMM format should not work as expected in
NAMD!), but also the "pbcrotated" input files, both the PDB and XSC. Other
inputs will not wrap as expected in NAMD.