Re: periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2018 - 15:53:00 CST

Increase the margin or restart from where you've gotten to. I've used
margins up to 10 for systems that shrink alot in a particular dimension
in the first few ns, particularly if I padded the initial box size a
bit. Once the volume settles down and waters have been packed
accurately, you can set the margin to a lower value if you notice a real
performance impact, although I tend not to.

-Josh