Re: Software for molecular electrostatic calculations

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2017 - 14:16:54 CDT

There are several, but of those I tried APBS has the cleanest user
interface in my opinion. Note that the electrostatic potential will only
measure unscreened charges, but not the hydrophobic effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrophobic_effect
because it is not due only to electrostatics.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU