Software for molecular electrostatic calculations

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2017 - 13:03:49 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,

I want to calculate molecular electrostatic potential and create a
electrostatic map showing hydrophobic and hydrophilic part. I believe APBS
is one of the software which can do this. I am wondering if anyone can
suggest me any other software like APBS. I have searched on line and found
some like Delphi Tools, UHBD, PBEQ solver, Avagadro and Jmol. I am not sure
if they can perform the same thing as APBS. If anyone is familiar which
these tools, please give me some idea and suggestions.

Thanks.

Regrads
Rabeta Yeasmin