Re: difference between .vel and .vel.restart

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2017 - 13:25:02 CDT

Dear Shivam,

The .vel file contains the atom velocities at the end of your simulation. The .vel.restart files provide intermediate results at the interval specified by restartfreq. Please refer to the user guide for more information.

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics