Re: Periodic cell too small with GPUs, not with pur CPUs

From: Joshua . (joshua.timmons1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2017 - 09:39:40 CDT

Hello Francesco,

I am new to NAMD, but I had a similar problem "periodic cell became too
small" and resolved it by setting margin to 10 (while keeping wrapAll on).
Documentation from 2.6 says to leave it alone unless trying to optimize
performance, but it solved the issue for me immediately:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.6/olddocs/ug/node26.html

Josh